This is by no means a techno mathematical calculator; it was made to try and help with some painters and decorators on painting pricing strategy, for those new to the trade. I hope it helps! please let me know.
- You can adjust the hourly rate to suit you.
- You adjust the "Markup" %.
- On the wall tab, add your length-width height and on frieze add the perimeter - length x heigh. You can also adjust your wall M² rate.
- Ceilings tab adjust; accordingly, you can include the frieze measurements or not. You can adjust your ceiling M² rate.
- The skirting tab can be adjusted, like all the other tabs and but has been adjusted for only pricing @ per linear metre, M¹.
- Doors tab is only an example of some types of interior doors and priced at (per side), and the number of doors, not the M².
- The architrave is under the skirting tab using M¹.
To Download, please email us for a password. Thank you