What shall we do if you find wet or dry rot?

In the process of a painting and decorating project as a painter, I will touch a lot of the house and I may find wet/ dry rotted wood. If it’s repairable with specialist wood filler, Repair Care Dry Flex 4 I may be able to do it in-house. If not and something larger is found, I will suggest a reputable tradesman, I have worked with. In any case, if we find any dry or wet rot, we will point it out to you and recommend the best way to proceed.