In these uncertain times, we will do all we can to accommodate our customers.
We always prioritise the safety of our customers, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. That is why we are practising and enforcing best practices for social distancing and amid COVID-19.
As you know, safety recommendations — including those for our customers and staff — can and will likely change following the UK Government's guidance. You can count on us to keep up-to-date with the latest recommendations issued by the UK government. We will share this information with you on our website.
What can you expect from us?
Unfortunately, there is no telling when things will be full "back to normal" in any sense of the word. Be rest assured that we are doing our very best to keep you informed.
How Will We Social Distance?
1. Discussing with households and businesses ahead of a visit to ask that a 2m distance is kept from those working, if possible. The wearing of face masks (FFP2) or (FFP3) worn by all worker/s & the wearing of gloves when needed. If using toilet facilities, all surfaces to be cleaned with government recommended sanitiser wipes, will be bagged taken away and disposed of as of UK Gov safety guidelines.
2. We will be asking that households leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
3. Identifying busy areas across the home where people move to, from or through, for example, hallways, stairs and corridors, and help minimising movement within these areas.
4. Bringing our food and drink to households and having breaks outside where possible.
5. Allocating the same worker/s to a house where jobs are repetitive.
Stay Safe & Well