Our Complaints Procedure
Intserv Painting Complaints Handling Policy: 2020 - 21
Our complaints policy: 2020 - 21.
Intserv Painting is committed to providing a high-quality painting and decorating service to all our clients. Sometimes things go wrong, and we were hoping you could tell us about it as soon as possible. It will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us in the first instance with all the relevant details on Mobile: 07969 007445 or write to us at 17B Cowper Road, Bournemouth BH9 2UJ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may complain about the service received to an Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. It will usually involve passing your claim to our customer care administrator, L. Hiscock, who will review your matter file and speak to the staff member who acted for you.
- L. Hiscock will then invite/arrange with you for a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. The customer care administrator will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three working days of the meeting (excl weekends or bank holidays). L.Hiscock will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you would not like a meeting or it is not possible, L.Hiscock will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint. Including her suggestions for resolving your complaint, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- We will write to you within 7- 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 if you need more help, and they will direct you in the right direction.
Or fill in their online Citizens advice form: Consumer Query.